|Interested in Becoming a Member?|
The Elmira-Corning Regional Association of REALTORSâ
We're not just a Multiple Listing Service
The Elmira-Corning Regional Association of REALTORSâ, Inc. is a 350+ member organization of professionals engaged in every aspect of the real estate industry and is governed by a Board of Directors. Membership benefits include ongoing education, resources, and support services to enhance member’s professional development.
Our membership consists of licensed real estate agents and appraisers, who are known as REALTORS®. REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and subscribes to a strict code of Ethics. Our REALTOR® members belong to the New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR)as well. The ECAR membership also consists of Affiliate members. These Affiliate members provide valuable services in the real estate industry; they include financial lenders, home inspectors, and more.
The Elmira-Corning Regional Association of REALTORSâ, Inc. also facilitates the Multiple Listing Service, which is defined as a means of which one Participant makes a blanket unilateral offer of compensation to the other Participants and as a facility for the orderly correlation and dissemination of listing information among the Participants so that they may better serve their clients and the public.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Continuing Education Courses offered throughout the year, (discounts offered to members, some are free)
· Frequent updates on real estate news that affects you and your business.
· Seminars relating to your Real Estate Career
· Discounts on vision care
· The capability to network with 350+ members
· The right to market your self as a REALTORâ
· Accessibility to the Multiple Listing Service
· The Elmira-Corning Regional Board of REALTORSâ, Inc. has a full time staff ready to assist you with all your real estate business needs.
· On site assistance with MLS installation and training
· Designated Courses offered through co-op with NYSAR. (GRI etc.)
· Mediation/Arbitration/Ethics Procedures to resolve disputes arising from a real estate transaction.
· Membership meetings throughout the year and Holiday Open House
· Access to tax record data base for 8 counties
· Board website, accessible to both the consumer and members for valuable "at your finger" resources
· All Real Estate Offices have the option of participating in our IDX site, which broadens the amount of internet exposure listings have to receive
ANSWERS ABOUT REALTORâ MEMBERSHIP: For more information about REALTORâ membership CLICK HERE
BECOME A MEMBER:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Elmira-Corning Regional Association of REALTORSâ. ECRAR offers several classifications of membership.
Please select the appropriate membership class below for an application/instructions.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 15:47|